Tuesday, August 26, 2008

rain rain, DON"T go away.. =)

ahhh
rainy days bring out the laziness in me
after 12pm class and walking under the heavy rain
i came back and bathed
wore my most comfortable big t and shorts
i jz love tucking in bed comfortably under a thick warm blanket
hugging my 'bao bei' while it's pouring cats and dogs outside
i love getting up at noon on rainy days
and have hot chocolate and a loyal bar of snickers
as i listen to nice music and watch the rain =)
ahhh.... heaven
fck all the classes i missed
=)
it just feels great to reward myself this way after all
i miss ah ma
who would drag me out of bed and nag about missing classes
then plop in bed beside me and would be snoring within 2minutes
=)
and i definitely miss irene
who would tuck in bed with me
roll over and shuffle my hair and smile to see me still asleep at noon
=)
ahhh.. the good old days...
miss all of them so muchie...
<3

No comments: