Thursday, September 30, 2010

narcissism and ezbeau


picture from last night =)

just done watching amazing race asia season4 on axn, and completely did not expect a Ivan and Hilda who were at last place to end up winning that leg of the race. got a ton of tutorials to prepare for tomorrow. gosh i hate friday classes. 10am to 3pm some more. *faints*

anyway, yeap. after being MIA for almost a month, i actually went back to work yesterday after quick gathering cum dinner cum huiyee's belated bday celebration with The DS Gang at Italiannies. (which reminds me that i have yet to do a birthday post for you).

sadly no pictures of dinner nor work. only self shots of yours truly. excuse the narcissism, i haven't taken shots of myself in proper makeup for some time. because most of the time i'm just too lazy to put on make up in the first place T___T.

right. coming from a girl who used to refuse going out without eyeliner and powder. but then again, that was some N years ago.

i almost forgotten how to blend my eyeshadow properly and stick on fake lashes. took like 20mins fumbling with it when it's really a 2min job. talk about rusty skills. *rolls eyes*







=)

by the way, many people have been telling me that my face condition is much much better than before. because i have horrible skin, my face is horrible. no, not acne, just dry, dull skin with blemishes, red spots and crap like that. probably cause my face is really prone to breakouts and really sensitive to a lot of products. of course it isnt that obvious in pictures, but people who have seen me in real life would know how bad my skin condition was.

i will not brag and say that my face is as smooth as an hardboiled egg now, but it has definitely improved tremendously. this is my secret.


EZBeau Skin Bio Essence to
  • Eliminate Freckles and Open Pores
  • Prevent Wrinkles and Aging
  • Decrease and Cure Acne
  • Rejuvenate Dead Skin Cell
  • Prevent Sensitive Skin Itchiness
EZBeau skin bio essence is amazing much. you just have to trust my word on it.

when my colleagues started selling it, i was skeptical because my face is really immune to 101 products i use. and i thought that the product wasnt suitable for me since i wasnt dealing with acnes, freckles, wrinkles nor aging(choy!).

plus, i thought it was really EXPENSIVE since its selling for rm98 for a MERE 10ML!! SK2 essence, or miracle water is selling at rm328 for 150ml, which means that 10ml of miracle water would only cost like rm22 or so. this shit is 5 times more expensive! ftl.

i was brought up where mum was a paranoid, overprotective and ALWAYS cautious and doesnt trust anything or anybody. mum is the kind of woman who clutches her handbag like dear life whenever she goes out and does not talk to strangers even if they are just asking for directions because she is paranoid that people will snatch her bag, cheat her or rape her. T___T she always tells me to be careful with men because of her 'philosophy' that ALL men are evil want to take advantage of ALL girls. where she doesnt believe that there are such thing in the world as Freebies, not even those talktime rewards, because she thinks that everybody is out to scam her.

of course, i'm pretty much the opposite of mum but my point is, her skepticism rubbed off onto me and i was cautious and did feel that if this EZbeau shit is that good, why isnt it as famous as sk2 or proactiv? sounded too good to be true.

i did not buy it then but one of my colleague who had lots of acne scars and massive breakouts problems bought it. and gradually after two months or so, i was amazed because her redness, scars and breakouts were soooo minimal already. it was almost as if she never had acne before while has actually struggled with her whole life! you really have to see it for yourself to know i'm not just exaggerating.

one fine day, L bought it for me (right, because i'm too kiamsiap to buy it for myself T___T) and right after my first application. i could feel the difference. my skin instantly became moist, supple and smooth. by the first week itself, i noticed that my blemishes occur less, those little bumps on my cheeks slowly disappeared, my pimple scars diminished, my pores became much much finer than before, and my face werent as red or as sensitive as before. it is that amazing.

i'm moving on to my second bottle already and this is how good it is.

my personal accomplishment after first bottle of Ezbeau Skin bio essence
  • skin tone is much balanced
  • less blemishes,
  • less redness,
  • fine pores,
  • less, only rare breakouts
  • no pimple scars,
  • less obvious blackheads and
  • smoother skin!
(excuse the eyebags)


if you're thinking:

"cheh, viv sure edit her pictures kaokao and edit away her blemishes wan la"
" hmph, sure got wear a bit of powder or foundation"
"diu, picture sure low resolution and blur to not be able to capture her ugliness"

i'ld reassure you that pictures are taken with high resolution of 12mp, completely unedited. and i am not wearing ANY makeup.

close up!

just 3-4 drops for every application. i drip one drop each on my forehead, cheeks and nose. you are recommended to use it in the morning and evening, but because i'm always in such a hurry in the mornings, i only apply it once every night. that is, if i remember =.= so my first bottle lasted me almost a month.

just so happy with the results that i think this ezbeau essence is really my most effective and worthwhile investment. =)

#UPDATE
FML. RIGHT AFTER TAKING THE PICTURES, I LEFT THE BOTTLE AT THE EDGE OF MY TABLE AND REMINDED MYSELF TO TAKE IT INSIDE MY ROOM LATER. AND BEING SUCH A KLUTZ I AM, I KNOCKED THE FULL, BRAND NEW BOTTLE ONTO THE FLOOR AND IT SHATTERED INTO PIECES. FMLFMLFML.

SO MUCH FOR SHARING MY SECRET AND GIVING EZBEAU CHEAP PUBLICITY. FUCK YOU KARMA. I WAS DOING SOMETHING NICE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GIVE ME. FML.

okay la. not really karma's fault. its my own clumsiness and stupidity but now if any ezbeau people ever read this, please feel free to contact and sponsor me T___T

No comments: