Wednesday, September 3, 2008

woke up on the wrong side of bed

argh .. i'm so freggin pissed!!!
i wrote one whole post, forgot to save it first
connection was down and.. *poof* GONE
i have been darn moody the whole day today
being angry over everything
being angry with the morning prayers which woke me up at 5am!
being angry with noisy neighbours which disrupted my beauty sleep
being angry with roommate's for waking up early and having the lights on
being angry with the showers as the water was flowing inconsistently
being angry with late lecturers wasting my time
being angry with crappy assignments which are just too troublesome
being angry with myself for being so ugly =(
being angry with my pimple for being there
being angry with my laptop for being laggy
being angry with the wifi connection for being so slow
being angry the toilets for being so dirty
being angry with my messy table which i have been too lazy to clear
being angry with my room for being so dusty
being angry with the fan for being so slow
being angry with the weather for being so fcking warm!
being angry with the sun for shining so brightly
being angry with myself for procrastinating things i should have done ages ago
being angry with friends who were talking
being angry with the pathway to the faculty for being so uneven
being angry with the food i had for lunch
being angry with the fckin ulcer in my mouth which hurts goddamn much =(
being angry with mum for making my life difficult and calling at all the wrong times
being angry with baby for calling to say he loves me
being angry with irritating phone calls which woke me up from my nap
being angry with cats at the dining hall
being angry with everything la basically
why am i like this?
why am i this moody??
i just want to smile and have a fairly nice day =(

No comments: