Sunday, June 28, 2009

top15 songs on vivian's list

i swear if i hear Miley Cyrus's 'The Climb' another freggin time, i'm gonna pull out all of my hairs. no. i'm kidding bout pulling my hairs out. but the song is seriously so goddamn overplayed and it's becoming so annoying!

so while radio continues to fuss over MJ's death and old school pop music, i am lucky i have the internet and my song collection in my laptop to fix my need for music in my ears. my current top15 loves in no particular order. =) do check em out instead of listening to old sickening overplayed songs like Halo by Beyonce or Pokerface by Lady Gaga.

Not meant to be, by Theory of a Deadman
Broken, by Lifehouse
Hush Hush, by Pussycat Dolls
Obsessed, by Mariah Carey
Paparazzi, by Lady Gaga
2 in the morning, by New Kids on the Block
Be with you, by Akon
I need a girl, by P. Diddy and Usher
Kristy, are you doing okay?, by The Offspring
If today was your last day, by Nickelback
Sorry for the Stupid things, by Babyface
Spotlight by Jennifer Hudson
No suprise, by Daughtry
Come back to Me, by David Cook
Birthday Sex, by Jeremiah

No comments: