Thursday, July 15, 2010

2010, please go away.

2010 is definitely the worst year in my entire 20 years of life. bad things seem to happen to me again and again.

1st jan 2010 kickstarted very badly where i met with a terrible car accident and my car was totalled.

now again. met with an accident just now. domino effect kind of thing where this stupid lorry emergency braked and the car in front of me braked and i braked and the car behind me braked that kind of crap. apparently the brakes weren't too efficient plus i panicked and crashed into the car in front and was sandwiched by the car behind.

am alright though. just terrible shaken and feeling uber horrible over everything which has happened. from the crash, to having someone else take my blame, to causing so much trouble to other people and everything.

fuck my life. perhaps 2010 just isn't my year.

please make all this bad spell end. =(

No comments: