Tuesday, November 16, 2010

kuantan roadtrip

i slept around 5am and i actually woke up at 8.30am for no apparent reason and cant seem to fall back asleep. so yeah. here i am to update on my weekend in kuantan.


from Hyatt Regency Kuantan on Telok Cempedak.




most of the time we just stayed in and watch tv/rest/eat/catch some sleep, which explains the lack of pictures. the beach was probably the best part of the trip except that it rained. A LOT.

i didnt even get to walk on the beach and get sand in between my toes. =(




town was pretty dead though. the beach was not phenomenal, but i suppose it satisfied my need/desire to watch and hear the waves crash in and to look out to the serene blue sea to calm my rages wtf.

yes i am that desperate. T____T




pictures taken in the morning, before it rained.

end post with usual camwhore pictures. =)







well at least i've got white dahlia in my hair which made my day despite the rain which ruined it all.

have a great monday everyone.

No comments: